The iSikat has always been an avenue for different YFL members to showcase their God-given talents in front of all the other YFLs from different parts of the Philippines and even the world! Here are the guidelines for WYC 2017’s iSikat:
- This is open to all registered delegates of the WYC 2017 “Undefeated, March of the Holy Warriors”.
- Any group or individual interested in joining will be given a maximum of three (3) minutes to showcase any kind of talent.
- Each area is allowed to have a maximum of one (1) entry per area.
- Choreography, costumes and chosen music should be wholesome. All vulgar and suggestive motives will automatically lead to stopping of music. All entries must be screened by their respective Area Servants.
- Participants should pass their song lyrics, audio files, compositions, scripts or poems in a flash drive to the WYC 2017 Program Committee through their respective Area Servants on or before April 14, 2017.
- For entries to be official, participants must fill out the iSikat Entry Form (which can be downloaded by clicking the picture below) and send it to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the name of the subject as “iSikatEntry_Name of District”. Once an entry is approved, a confirmation will be sent.
No entries shall be accepted after the set deadline.
For inquiries and information, contact Alyssa De Ocampo at 09066710621 or email her at <email@example.com>