This year’s World Youth Congress 2019 aims to extend the avenue for different YFL members to showcase their God-given talents through the ALL STARS COMPETITION. You may download the Registration Form below:
Here are the guidelines:
- This is open to all registered delegates of the WYC 2019.
- Any group or individual interested in joining will be given a maximum of one (1) minute to set up and a maximum of three (3) minutes to showcase any kind of talent, provided that there are no extreme performances.
- Each area is allowed to have a maximum of one (1) entry per area.
- Choreography, costumes and chosen music should be wholesome. All vulgar and suggestive motives will automatically lead to stopping of music. All entries must be screened and approved by their respective Area Servants and Area Coordinators.
- For entries to be official, participants must fill out the AllStars Competitions Entry Form (see attached iSikat Form) and send with all supporting files (such as song lyrics, audio files, compositions, scripts, poems, etc.) to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the name of the subject as “AllStarsEntry_Name of Area on or before March 25, 2019. Once an entry is approved, a confirmation will be sent.
NO ENTRIES will be accepted after the set deadline.
For inquiries and information, contact Carmel Cabacungan at 0905-3923274 or e-mail her at <email@example.com>.
CREATIVITY —————————————– 60%
Concept ————————————- 40%
Costume and Props —————- 20%
ORIGINALITY ————————————- 30%
OVERALL APPEAL —————————– 10%
Champion: Php 7,000.00, goods and a trophy
1st Runner up winner: Php 5,000.00, goods and a certificate
2nd Runner up winner: Php 3,000.00, goods and a certificate
ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
The winners of the AllStars Competition shall be announced on the last day of the World Youth Congress in Batangas City on April 14, 2019.